simple ira retirement accounts
About Adam: After receiving his Bachelors in Accounting from the University of Alabama in 2005 and his Masters of Tax in 2007, Adam moved to the Washington DC area and worked with a “Big 4″ public accounting firm. This was a fascinating and formative time where he was able to work with, and advise, some of the biggest companies in America. A few years later, Adam moved to Fort Worth, Texas and began working for a small public accounting firm. It was there that he discovered he really enjoyed working with small businesses. The difference he could make in these businesses was extremely gratifying, which is why Adam has chosen to focus his practice primarily on small business accounting.
"Being a CPA has led me to meet and work with many wonderful people and ideas. I always look forward to putting that experience and knowledge to work for my clients every day.”
-Adam Traywick, CPA
- Taking Your Spouse on a Business Trip? Can You Write Off the Costs?
- If You Didn’t Contribute to an IRA Last Year, There’s Still Time
- Get Ready for the 2023 Gift Tax Return Deadline
- What’s the Best Accounting Method for Business Tax Purposes?
- Filing Jointly or Separately as a Married Couple: What’s the Difference?