About Adam: After receiving his Bachelors in Accounting from the University of Alabama in 2005 and his Masters of Tax in 2007, Adam moved to the Washington DC area and worked with a “Big 4″ public accounting firm. This was a fascinating and formative time where he was able to work with, and advise, some of the biggest companies in America. A few years later, Adam moved to Fort Worth, Texas and began working for a small public accounting firm. It was there that he discovered he really enjoyed working with small businesses. The difference he could make in these businesses was extremely gratifying, which is why Adam has chosen to focus his practice primarily on small business accounting.
"Being a CPA has led me to meet and work with many wonderful people and ideas. I always look forward to putting that experience and knowledge to work for my clients every day.”
-Adam Traywick, CPA
- Keep These DOs and DON’Ts in Mind When Deducting Business Meal and Vehicle Expenses
- Being a Gig Worker Comes with Tax Consequences
- The IRS Has Just Announced 2024 Amounts for Health Savings Accounts
- 4 Tax Challenges You May Encounter if You’re Retiring Soon
- If You’re Hiring Independent Contractors, Make Sure They’re Properly Handled