Please click the button below to start your support session.
About Adam: After receiving his Bachelors in Accounting from the University of Alabama in 2005 and his Masters of Tax in 2007, Adam moved to the Washington DC area and worked with a “Big 4″ public accounting firm. This was a fascinating and formative time where he was able to work with, and advise, some of the biggest companies in America. A few years later, Adam moved to Fort Worth, Texas and began working for a small public accounting firm. It was there that he discovered he really enjoyed working with small businesses. The difference he could make in these businesses was extremely gratifying, which is why Adam has chosen to focus his practice primarily on small business accounting.
"Being a CPA has led me to meet and work with many wonderful people and ideas. I always look forward to putting that experience and knowledge to work for my clients every day.”
-Adam Traywick, CPA
- Businesses: Prepare for the Lower 1099-K Filing Threshold
- Inflation Enhances the 2023 Amounts for Health Savings Accounts
- Valuable Gifts to Charity May Require an Appraisal
- Businesses May Receive Notices About Information Returns that Don’t Match IRS Records
- Want to Turn a Hobby Into a Business? Watch Out for the Tax Rules